Breakfast ~ Fat Flush Plan Style

Fried Egg over Sauteed Spinach, Mushrooms &Squash
Eating on the Fat Flush Plan Diet has been a quick learning curve.  I have never been much of a breakfast person, but I do see the wisdom of eating first thing in the morning. It really does start my day off right.

If I don't have a Whey Protein Smoothie for breakfast, I get creative with the veggies/proteins that are on the list of foods that are OK to eat.  This ~ Fried Egg over Sauteed Spinach, Mushrooms & Squash ~ has become a favorite for breakfast.  I like to use a little Pam & V8 juice to saute the veggies. Even J likes it, the kid LOVES spinach.  It also makes for a nice, light lunch, too.  Just add a salad & you're good to go.  You really don't miss the bread when there are so many tasty veggies on your plate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...