Fat Flush Plan ~ Low Carb & Low Fat Meals


I am a huge fan of the Fat Flush Plan diet.  Here are some meals I enjoy when I'm following Phase 1 & 2 of the plan.  If you want to find out more about my success with this low carb / low fat way of eating, check out my page  ~ 'Fat Flush Diet'.


Quick & Easy Cioppino Stew - Quick & easy stew/soup made w/lots of veggies from the Fat Flush approved list, cod chunks, V8 juice & herbs. Simmer veggies in V8 juice & water on the stove until the veggies are almost done, add fish/herbs & continue to simmer until fish is cooked through. Really good & good for you.
 
Pepper Steak ~ I use the Beef Fajitas that I mentioned in my page ~ 'My Go-To Ingredients & Stuff''.  I add bell pepper, tomato, onions & Chinese 5 spice. Saute for about 8 minutes & it is done. It's really good.
 
Steamed Mussels & Shrimp ~  I have to get a loaf of french bread to soak up all of the flavorful broth. I will splurge on the carbs for this meal.  I figure the fish is so lean, I can treat myself.  Besides, J just LOVES this meal. I add 2T of butter & some diced tomatoes to the recipe, just because it tastes so good. :) http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1645,135190-248199,00.html
 
Sweet Curry Spiced Veggies ~ This is REALLY good. I just got a new spice blend from Penzey's Spices ~ Sweet Curry. Great flavor, no heat. Nice for a night when you want something tasty that isn't hot.  Nuke the veggies & then finish it off on the stove. http://www.penzeys.com/cgi-bin/penzeys/p-penzeyscurryswe.html?id=scwFqzah

Stuffed Cabbage Rolls - Found a recipe for these in an old 1979 copy of the Fannie Farmer Cookbook. Made a couple of changes to make it bit more low carb. They were great. Reminded me of the ones Grandma Bunni used to make.

Low Carb/Fat Whole Wheat Tortilla Bliss ~ This is my go to tortilla. It is REALLY low carb/fat/calorie (80 cal per tortilla/5 net carbs). Add some low cal Laughing Cow cheese (35 cal per wedge) & a bit of meat & veg (I like steamed spinach) & you have a tasty snack or quick meal for hardly more calories than one of those 100 calorie snack packs. I like to put Taco Bell hot sauce on it, I'm hopelessly addicted to their hot, hot sauce, have been since I was a kid. Some habits just can't be broken. :) Try this combo, you'll like it!

Veggie Stir Fry ~ I love my stir fry.  It's such an easy way to clean out the veggie bin.

Sweet and Sour Chicken w/Baby Bok Choy - Eating low carb is much easier than I thought.  I'll sometimes add a little bit of brown rice.

Teriyaki Stir Fry ~ I throw together a bunch of veggies that I nuked for a few minutes (just to get them part way cooked) & then add some of  the Beef or Chicken Fajita Strips.  Then I add some teriyaki sauce & nuts.  It's a quick & tasty dinner.  I usually skip the rice, but sometimes I'll add a little brown rice to the plate.

Matcha Green Tea & Protein Powder Smoothie ~ The goodness of green tea & protein powder collide, and don't forget the banana. Oh yeah! ~ http://www.matchasource.com/matcha-green-tea-smoothie-s/69.htm
~ http://www.sleepwarrior.com/matcha-green-tea

Fat Flush Soup ~ This is a picture of my Fat Flush Soup, using the recipe from the Sept. issue of Woman's World.  I won a random drawing from the Fat Flush fan page on Facebook. I submitted this picture & was chosen to win a Fat Flush kit!! Yipee! Taking pictures of my food is starting to pay off! ~ http://www.annlouise.com/blog/2011/10/04/my-famous-fat-flush-soup-recipe/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...