Vegetable Rosti ~ crisp, golden, shredded veggie patties for Meatless Monday


Vegetable Rosti ~ served with a fresh tomato/herb relish & yogurt ~ Here is a vegetarian spin on the Swiss potato dish. I omitted the potatoes the recipe called for, well, because I wanted to keep it low carb.  I just used more zucchini in place of the potatoes & also added some more spices. (I'm like that, I like my spices)  It turned out really tasty ~ the carrots gave it just a hint of sweetness.  I think it would be perfect for breakfast, brunch or as a side dish. I think I'll try making it again with zucchini, bell peppers & onion ~ seems like it would be a good stand-in for a low carb version of hash browns.  I'll let you know how it turns out.  :)   Check out the recipe from Vegetarian Times.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...