Oatmeal Cookie Dough Green Smoothie




I admit it, I'm on a smoothie kick right now.  Especially ones that taste like cake batter or cookie dough.  So, I'm going with the flow & have been coming up with a new flavor of smoothie almost every day.  Most will have a green tint, I almost always add spinach to my smoothies ~ I love the green goodness of spinach.  I'm going to enjoy this smoothie kick for as long as it lasts ~ hope you'll enjoy it, too!


Oatmeal Cookie Dough Green Smoothie
serves 1

1 1/4 cup     water (or skim milk)
1/2 cup        oatmeal, old fashioned or quick
1 scoop       vanilla whey protein powder
1 1/2 cup     prewashed/bagged baby spinach, packed
1/2               frozen banana, sliced 
1/2 tsp          almond extract
1/2 tsp          vanilla extract
1/2 tsp          cinnamon
1 packet       Equal or sweetener of choice (or to taste)
6                   ice cubes

 ~  Throw all ingredients in blender & blend until smooth


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...