2012 ~ Back to Eating Healthier

Fat Flush Soup
OK, the holidays are officially over.  Thankfully all the cookies & treats are now all gone.  Time to get back on the healthy eating bandwagon & back to following the Fat Flush Plan diet. I'm actually looking forward to getting back to basics.  Indulging is great, but after awhile, all I want is something simple & straightforward.

For more about my success with this diet, check out my tab ~ The Kitchen Is Open.   I just posted a new page: Fat Flush Diet Plan ~ How Well It Works For Me!!   

The recipe for this Fat Flush Soup was in an Oct. 2011 issue of Woman's World Magazine, the link to the soup also talks about the diet.  I actually won a contest (on the Fat Flush Plan Facebook Fan Page) with this picture of the crock full of soup that I made.  Time to start eating lots of healthy/hearty soups, fresh salads & grilled veggies.  Oh, yeah!!  :)

Let the 2012 New Year's Resolutions begin!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...