Take me home tonight...

Sometimes I just don't feel like cooking.  Sometimes J wants sushi. Sometimes we get take-out.  On these nights, I don't even mind cleaning up the dishes...  :) 

Sushi & other delights ~ Every so often, J & I will go to THE FRESH MARKET when Roy is gone for the evening.  We will hit the sushi counter, seafood counter & bakery. We take as much time as our stomachs will allow, looking over all that is available.  We take home our containers of foodie delights & then the fun begins. J matches me bite for bite. I have never met a kid who will ask to have escargot & sushi for dinner. He likes the California Rolls & Unagi & also likes to get coconut shrimp, crab stuffed shrimp & crème brûlée for dessert. It is truly a feast!
 
And for dessert....
Crème Brûlée ~ These are really, really good & you get to keep the imported Italian terra cotta ramekins, too. (I just looked online & a set of 4 ramekins goes for $40 at William Sonoma!) These desserts are a steal at $4 each. I'd get these for a special dinner, or just because, ANYTIME! When we are there, J turns on the charm & can usually talk the baker out of a cookie & a petit four. He does have his ways.... :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...