I'm in love with using unsweetened cranberry juice in my shakes and smoothies. It gives them such a nice hit of flavor and makes them such a lovely color. This time I whipped up a high protein shake with a tropical vibe, relying on Torani Sugar Free Coconut Syrup to up 'the island' flavor. Yummmmmmy!! Enjoy!
Tropical Cooler High Protein Shake
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 Tbsp Torani Sugar Free Coconut Syrup (or to taste)
- 1 cup frozen mixed fruit (my favorite is a mix from Walmart that has strawberries, peaches, mangoes & pineapples in it)
- 1/4 cup frozen banana slices
- 1 Equal packet (optional)
- 6 ice cubes
Throw all ingredients into the blender and whirl away until smooth and frosty!