If I'm not eating my fresh blueberries straight out of the container, here is one way I like to enjoy them. They always make a very pretty, and happy looking, smoothie. It's such a nice way to start my day!
Blueberry-Coconut Protein Smoothie
- 1 cup vanilla coconut milk beverage
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup frozen banana slices
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 4-6 ice cubes
- a few drops liquid stevia (or sweetener of choice) optional
Throw all ingredients into the blender and whirl away until smooth and frosty.