Strawberry Shortcake Protein Smoothie

What a healthy start to your day! ~ Strawberry Shortcake Protein Smoothie


Good golly Miss Molly!!  This Strawberry Shortcake Protein Smoothie turned out FANTASTIC!! Best one yet!!  (sorry about all the !!'s, but this smoothie really deserves them)

Just gotta say, I'm still having fun playing around with creating smoothies for my breakfast ~ it's such a fun way to start your mornings.  Luckily for me, I have a bunch of different kinds of frozen fruit in the freezer.  Right now I'm all out of spinach & don't feel like going to the market to get some more.  So, I'm embracing various fruit smoothies, in all their glorious colors...all colors that is ~ except for the color green...at least until I get around to getting some more spinach.   :)    Enjoy!




Strawberry Shortcake Protein Smoothie
serves 1

1 cup                 fat free milk
1/2 cup              fat free plain yogurt ( my fav is Dannon)
1 scoop             vanilla whey protein powder
1/4 cup              oatmeal, quick or old fashioned
1/3                     frozen banana, sliced
6                        whole frozen strawberries*, unsweetened
1 tblsp               strawberry jam
3 packets           Equal or favorite sweetener (or to taste)
4                        ice cubes

~ put all in blender & blend until smooth & frosty

* you can use fresh strawberries if you'd like, the smoothie just won't be quite as 'frosty'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...